Gabriela Avram opened the event with a short introduction of the ideas behind the project, a review of what happened at Connected Limerick 2010, and an agenda for the 2011 event.
The first part of the event included a series of short talks (5min).
This is the list of speakers we had for the afternoon:
- Mihai Bilauca -“Open for Open Communities”
- Prof Liam J. Bannon – “Understanding connections”
- Dominique Bouchard -‘The physical digital in the Hunt Museum”
- Sharon Slater – “Limerick’s Life- bring the past into the present”
- Luigina Ciolfi -” Adding Layers to Place: A preliminary study of Foursquare use (in Limerick) ”
- Bock The Robber -“From Talking to Blogging and Back Again”
- Miriam Lohan – “Interconnected Limerick”
- Lou Dennehy – “LITisOut Social Media”
- Mikael Fernstrom – “The Sounds of Limerick”
- Bernard Goldbach – “Listening to Limerick Online”
- Shane McAllister – “Connected Limerick – Personal Limerick”
The second part of the event was dedicated to a discussion of the themes included in the presentations.